by Suzi Smith • email@example.com
I’m very lucky to work for a wonderful baby brand where I gather lots of information about babies, nurseries and Mum-life. I even get to speak to a Midwife every week as the Mokee Birth School is returning next week. The Birth School brings together hundreds of people who attended classes with midwives and baby experts. Classes will be on everything from labour, weaning, breastfeeding, nutrition, baby development and the all-important sleep, so please join me! The first session will be run by midwife, Sophie Martin, otherwise known as The Infertile Midwife. The session, next Thursday 2nd March, will focus on what to expect in labour. Head here to receive the link to join for free.
Like most people my age, I enjoy using social media and tend to buy a lot of products from channels such as Instagram, but I’m also finding the baby/mummy/parent community on Instagram really helpful. See below for the people I follow on the gram….
- The Modern Midwife- Midwife Marie Louise is the author of the Modern Midwife’s Guide and is all about advocating informed decision making
- Sophie Martin is The Infertile Midwife and a Mokee favourite. Join her on our first session as mentioned earlier
- One from across the pond is Baby Sleeping Training, which does exactly what it says on the tin!
- Lets talk babywearing is great at showcasing how parents actually wear all of the gadgets to carry their baby
- Kara the baby nurse is a Mum of three, author and mother-baby nurse with a host of mum tricks and nurse tips
Magazines and websites are an integral part of information sourcing for me, and my favourites include The Parenting Daily which brings together everything you need to know about new-borns through to teenagers and beyond and parenting doesn’t stop when they turn 18!
MyBaba is another website that I love and follow on social media. I particularly enjoy their podcast. Baby Magazine is also a lovely magazine which has a very helpful review section.
* All recommendations are by Suzi Smith