DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
collectively all information that you submit to ZACKARO Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998; . From May 25th, 2018, the Data Protection Act will be replaced by the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and ZACKARO LTD’s processing will take place in accordance with the GDPR.
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
ZACKARO Ltd, or us
ZACKARO Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11764236 whose registered office is at 141, 405 Kings Road, London SW10 0BB;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by ZACKARO Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to ZACKARO Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
the website that you are currently using, http://www.mokee.eu, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Date of birth;
d. Records of your interactions with us (e.g. if you contact our customer service team, interact with us on social media);
e. Contact Information, i.e. details necessary for the fulfilment of your orders such as delivery address, billing address, email addresses and telephone numbers;
Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests, this may happen when we ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
Information you provide us when you enter a competition or participate in a survey;
h. Details of transactions you carry through our website such as credit / debit card numbers;
i. IP address (automatically collected);
j. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
k. Operating system (automatically collected);
l. A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
We do not store credit/debit card information nor do we share customers details with any 3rd parties
OUR USE OF DATA
For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, From May 25th, 2018 GDPR, ZACKARO Ltd is the "data controller"
6. We record and store all information that you enter on our Website or which you provide to us in other ways. You can decide not to provide certain information to us, through this may mean that you are unable to take advantage of some of our offers. We will retain any Data you submit for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected if for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements, but no longer than 10 years.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998., the GDPR from May 25th, 2018. For more details on security see the clause below (Security)
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
processing orders, delivering goods and providing services (providing your contact details is always voluntary but necessary in order to conclude and fulfill the Sale Contract);
b. manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer service team;
c. internal record keeping;
d. communication with you about orders, products, services, marketing offers and other information from ZACKARO(moKee);
e. mprovement of our products / services;
f. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
g. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail.
h. the purposes of updating and maintaining our database and customer accounts;
i. complying with our legal and regulatory obligations. We may also use your data, or permit our group companies to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by. We may contact you by post, phone, email, SMS and other electronic means. We do not supply your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes
CONTROLLING USE OF YOUR DATA
We rely on the following legal basis, under GDPR, to process your personal data:
a. the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, or take steps prior to entering into a contract with you (e.g. where you have made a purchase with us, we use your personal data to process the payment and fulfil your order).;
b. we have obtained your consent (e.g. where you contact us with a query, where you add optional information to your account profile, or if you consent to receive marketing from us);
c. it is in our legitimate interests as an e-commerce provider to maintain and promote our services. We are always seeking to understand more about our customers in order to offer the best products and customer experience. We use information about you to tailor your view of the Website, to make it more interesting and relevant in respect of the products and offers on view.
PASSING INFORMATION TO THE OTHERS
11. ZACKARO Ltd philosophy is that we protect our customer data, and that this data is not passed on to third parties for advertising and marketing purposes. However, to be able to provide our service, we pass data on to third parties to the extent outlined below:
a. Affiliated companies: especially the subsidiary company Mokee Polska sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Poland, Ślusarska St 9 /2.28, 30-710 Cracow. Of course, your data are protected to the same extent as has been described previously.
13. We will make details of customer accounts and customers’ personal details public when we are legally obliged to do so
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
14. ZACKARO Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING USE OF YOUR DATA
18. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
19. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
20.Our Websie is not intended for, and should not be used by, children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 18.
21. Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
a. The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
b. The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
c. The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
d. The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was the lawful basis for processing your data;
e. The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller;
f. The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
g. The right to object to our processing of personal data, where applicable i.e. where processing is based on our legitimate interests
22.If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us via contact us via the email address: email@example.com, sending the letter to the address: 141, 405 Kings Road, London SW10 0BB, UK.
23. We retain your basic contact information for direct marketing of our products and services until you object to their use for this purpose, or until you revoke your consent, if we process them with direct marketing consent, or if we establish that they have become outdated.
24. If you no longer want to receive marketing information form us you can change your preferences by send your withdrawal from the moKee’s newsletter at any time to us at the following address: 141, 405 Kings Road, London SW10 0BB, UK or by clicking on “Unsubscribe” link in any email.
25.You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable admin fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
26.We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
27. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated
26. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE
28. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
30. Data security is of great importance to ZACKARO Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website. Our Website uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide encryption of personal information such as your name, address and credit card details. In this way, information passed between your computer and us cannot be read in the unlikely event of someone intercepting it
31. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. It is important that your protect your computer from unauthorized access if you share your computer with others
32. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
34. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
35. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling ZACKARO Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended. 36. This Website may place the following Cookies:
a. performance cookies;
b. functionality cookies;
c. targeting and advertising cookies;
36. Type of CookiePurposeStrictly necessary cookiesThese are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.Analytical/performance cookiesThey allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.Functionality cookiesThese are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).Targeting cookiesThese cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
37. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
38. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
39. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
40. Data which we collect from you are not being stored and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
44. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
47. If you have any further questions regarding the data, or how we use it, then please feel free to contact ZACKARO Ltd by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing at: Office 141, 405 Kings Road, London SW10 0BB.
48. If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England, UK.